Senior Frontend Developer
-Develop cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible code
-Collaborate within an agile team including UX Designers, Backend Developers, Test Engineers, Architects and Business People
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3
- Expierence with RESTful APIs
- Experience with source control management (preferably Git)
- Ability to work in agile software development environment
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Experience with Typography
- Experience with UX Design
- Experience with Grunt/Gulp build tools
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to participate in language courses
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com.. Please note " SENIOR FRONTEND DEV" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.