Location: Rybnik, Katowice or Gliwice
- Review test-related documents (general specifications, functional specifications, requirements documentation, etc.)
- Plan, design, develop and automate test cases
- Execute test cases, analyze and report the results
- Ensure comprehensive tracking of defects
- Solid technical education
- Knowledge of web technologies (browsers, protocols, networking, HTML, JS, CSS, XML)
- Knowledge of any object-oriented language (Java/Python)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in the area of software development and testing
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Familiarity with any of Mac OS, iOS, Android
- Experience with test, requirements and defect management tools (TestLink, HP QC)
- Experience with test automation tools (SoapUI, QTP, Selenium)
- Experience with project management tools (Jira)
- Knowledge of the agile software development methodology (SCRUM, Kanban)
- ISTQB certification
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note "SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, on a scope exceeding the catalogue included in the article 22(1) of Labour Law, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of the recruitment process."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of including my application in candidates’ base formed for the further recruitment processes."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.