- Implement and develop scalable, reliable and resilient mobile applications for iOS
- Take part in designing of mobile applications user interface
- Designing software architecture
- Participate as a member in Scrum self-organizing team
- Collaborate with other team members including Database Developers, Test Engineers, Analysts and Customer’s Product Owners
- Troubleshoot and customer support
- Development of unit tests and automated tests
- Solid technical education
- Knowledge of Swift and XCode platform
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Knowledge of AutoLayout, CoreData, RESTful API, Git and JSON
- Experience with systems integrations with the REST API use
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer, strong motivation
- Knowledge of English sufficiently to efficiently work with foreign customer
-Min. 1 years' experience in the area of software developing for iOS
- Above basic knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Experience in Objective-C
- Knowledge about AFNetowrking / Alamofire, Git, CocoaPods
- Experience with issue tracking and project development tools (Jira)
- Ability to design software architecture
- Knowledge of the agile software development methodology (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Ability to develop unit tests
- Stable work in experienced and creative team
- Interesting professional challenges and contact with the latest technologies
- Participation in international projects
- Life insurance and medical package with the option of extension to family
- Fitness/sport package (MultiSport)
If you are ready to take on this challenge and your background and experience correspond to these requirements, please send your application and documents (cover letter, CV) in English via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note " IOS DEVELOPER " in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please remember to include in your documents the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, on a scope exceeding the catalogue included in the article 221 of Labour Law, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of the recruitment process."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application, to be processed by ALAN Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. in Rybniku, Obwiednia Południowa 22 for the purposes of including my application in candidates’ base formed for the further recruitment processes."
We reserve the right to reply to selected candidates only.